Monday, October 27, 2014

Enter to Win a Free Devotional!

11/4/2014 UPDATE:  Last week my brand new Twitter account was suspended for several days shortly after setting it up - I'm still not sure why - but I lost a handful of all 10 or 12 of my original followers (at least my popularity didn't skyrocket immediately because I could have lost a lot more!) and those of you who may have attempted to enter this drawing via Twitter might have had trouble. Anyway, my Twitter is up and running again, and in order to be sure everyone has a fair to chance to enter, I am going to leave the drawing open now until this Friday, November 7, 2014. I will announce the winner on that date at 12:00 p.m. Central!

..........................................................................................

Do you know a single mom who needs a little encouragement? Maybe that single mom is you...

I'll be giving away a free copy of my favorite devotional - The Single Mom's Devotional by Carol Floch - on November 3rd (one week from today!) To enter, see below. And if my facebook page reaches 500 likes by November 3rd, I'll be giving away not just one, but TWO copies of The Single Mom's Devotional!

You can enter up to three times to win!



For one entry:
1. Comment below telling me why you would like a copy of this devotional. (And be sure to provide me with a way to contact you if you win!)

For a second entry:
1. Like me on facebook - click the link at the top of this page!
2. Share my giveaway post via facebook and comment on my facebook post to let me know you've shared it!

For a third entry:
1. Follow me on Twitter @SingleMomHope
2. Share this blog post with hashtag #CSMgiveaway

I will announce the winner on Monday, November 3, 2014, at 12:00 p.m. Central!

5 comments:

  1. I can use this devotional to calm my mornings. I really struggle with doing this parenting thing alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus you posted this on my birthday. Must be a sign. Lol.

      Delete
  2. I want this devotional because if you say it's good.... it's good!!! :-) Love your blog, your FB posts and your encouragement! Thanks for all you do for the kingdom of God and for single moms... all in the name of Jesus... Keep on for Him!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving away The Single Mom's Devotional! How thrilling to see this on your site! I pray many single moms are finding encouragement through you and through The Single Mom's Devotional. God redeems all the broken pieces we put in His hands; nothing is too difficult for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete